We are pleased to announce that the British Georgian Chamber of Commerce (BGCC) joined EUGBC business community as an affiliated member.
BGCC was founded by Lord Godfrey Cromwell and Ms. Mako Abashdze in March 2007. It is a non-political trade body to facilitate business growth and contacts at all levels between Uk and Georgia
BGCC works closely with governments, businesses and individuals from both countries to gather relevant information efficiently and accurately by establishing and maintaining necessary contacts.
For more information please visit www.bgcc.org.uk
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) has successfully advised the Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) on the loan side and GEL bond side of the transaction to JSC Credo Bank in amount of GEL 26 million facility.
Loan proceeds are to support young entrepreneurs, residing predominantly in rural part of the country, to get access to finance for their micro, small and medium sized businesses in Georgia. Besides, the transaction will back government in de-dollarizing the country’s economy and reinforcing a local capital market.
The Dutch bank was supported and advised by Natalia Babakishvili and Victor Kipiani at Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD).
This firm is especially proud that the assignment is the next in the row of similar ones and we very much look forward to continuing a long-track successful cooperation with FMO in many years to come.
In this issue (click here):
- Amendments to the Organic Law of Georgia – Labour Code of Georgia;
- New Organic Law of Georgia on Labour Safety;
- New rules for registration, manufacturing authorization and control of veterinary drugs;
- Georgia has banned plastic bags;
- The disposal rules of the assets of companies with state participation of more than 50%;
- New regulations of the National Bank of Georgia.
- Georgia’s impressive progress in Fitch rating;
- Georgia improves its standing in doing business 2019 ranking;
- Free Trade Agreement with Hong-Kong came into effect;
- Georgia ranks 16th among the best European countries for business.