“EUGBC” family of members continues to grow – “Georgian pharmacists Association” is a new member
Georgian Pharmacists Association“ was established in 1992. Association represents a non-profit legal entity.
Nowadays, Association brings together approximately 20 legal entities and about 2000 individuals.
Our goals are:
- Protecting our members’ professional interests and rights;
- Promoting the development of the National Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Promoting protection of medical plants and improvement of their ecological status;
- Promotion protection of medicinal plants and working on the improvement of their ecological status;
- Elaborating and participating in pharmacy reform and drug policy recommendations;
- Cooperating with state structures, individual and legal entities in Georgia and Abroad;
- Researching Georgian pharmacy history;
- Participating in the process of pharmacy education and further specialist diploma trainings;
- Organizing congresses, symposiums and conferences, as well as charitable activities;
- Raising public awareness of the importance of the pharmacist in the health care system;
- Protecting the interests of the population by providing them with quality, effective and affordable medicines;
- Supporting pharmacists’ social security.
Address: 183 Shalva Nutsubidze Street, Tbilisi Phone Number: (+995) 597 475 775