STREGI is strategic branding and digital marketing agency. Company members’ expertise is based on many years of multinational and local experience in building and developing brands, marketing them online and digitally, establishing Ecommerce.
STREGI supports local market, as well as willing to expand globally.
>>>Company was founded in 2019 7 June. During this period STREGI implemented various projects on Global and Local Markets.
Service portfolio ⇓⇓⇓
• Web Development
• UX and UI Design, Content Development
• On Page SEO
• Integration with Social Media
• Testing and Trainings
• Ecommerce Development
• Ecommerce Marketing Instruments Integration
• Technical Base Development
• ERP System Integration
• Payment Gateway Integration
• Application Development
|• Brand Strategy Consulting
• Brand Positioning Document
• Brand Communication Platform
• Brand Portfolio Architecture
• Naming Strategy and Implementation
• Brand Visual Identity Development
• Logo and Usage Guidelines
• Typography & Color Pallet
• Patterns & Grids
• Stationary Design
• Packaging Design
- STREGI founders and team have many years of experience marketing various multinational and local brands.
- In 2020 STREGI became marketing consulting partner of EBRD in Georgian Projects.
- STREGI strategic partners in Building and Developing Ecommerce websites and applications are foreign companies Magecloud and Golden Team – Certified Partners of Google, Amazon. Supporting US, Canada, the UK, Switzerland, Germany, etc. markets.
On July 2, 2020, H.E. Mr. Arad Benkö, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Austria to Georgia met in online format EUGBC Member companies.
The meeting was organized within the framework of regular consultations of EUGBC Business Companies with foreign and Georgia’s diplomatic community.
H.E. Ambassador briefed participants about current situation in Austria in terms of results of fight against COVID 19, also covering details about Travel measures.
Following Ambassador’s address, the meeting continued in Q&A format.
On July 1, EU-Georgia Business Council (EUGBC) organized Online Meeting of Business Sector with Mrs. Catarina Bjorlin Hansen – Regional Director for Caucasus, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development; Mr. Maciej Czura – Head of European Investment Bank’s Regional representation for the South Caucasus and Mr Andreas Berkhoff, Senior Banker, Lending Operations in the EU Neighbouring Countries, Financial Sector (EIB).
Main topics of the meeting were: IFI’s support to the Government and Private Sector in Crisis times; types of support EU offer to SMEs in terms of access to finance to withstand the crisis; Local currency loans with investment grants; Special credit terms in partnership with selected Georgian banks – SME Finance Facility, DCFTA Facility; Business support services by IFI’s.
On June 30, “EU-Georgia Business Council” organized a meeting of 7 Business Associations in order to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
EU-Georgia Business Council (EUGBC), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Georgian Distributors Association (GDBA), Georgian Producers’ Federation, Tax Payers Union (TPU), Georgian Employers Association (GEA) and Banking Association of Georgia (BA) leaders sign a MoU aimed at creating a framework for cooperation between the parties, namely:
- Business Associations Meetings and Coordination
- Business Associations Joint Action Plan for the communication with the Government
- Joint statements/recommendations and follow up strategy to protect fair interests of businesses and to provide specific assistance in crisis times