EUGBC team welcomes its new corporate member – Batumi High Maritime Engineering School ANRI LLC.
ANRI was set up in June, 2000 as “Maritime Training Centre”, Ltd. Since August, 2005 it was rename as “Maritime Training Centre ANRI”, Ltd (“MTC ANRI”) and since August 2014 we called as Batumi High Maritime Engineering School ANRI, LLC (“BHMES ANRI”). Batumi High Maritime Engineering School ANRI, LLC (“BHMES ANRI”) includes Maritime Training Centre, Maritime College (Maritime High and Vocational Education) and Career Centre. Continue reading
On February 23, 2017 EUGBC members met H.E. Radu Liviu HORUMBĂ, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania to Georgia. During the meeting were discussed present trade and economic relations between the two countries, as well as the ways for further development of business ties. Ambassador underlined importance of enhancing of Georgia’s role as a transport corridor between Europe and Asia. Attendees also talked about Georgia’s investment attractiveness, as well as potential in terms of development of tourism sector and increasing the number of tourists’ flows from Romania.
Baker McKenzie, BGLA and Gvinadze & Partners are pleased to invite you to this annual seminar, which this year will address the topic of ‘Doing Deals in Georgia: Opportunities and Challenges for International Investors’.
When: Monday 27 March 2017
Where: Baker McKenzie, 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA
Panellists will include:
• Tamar Beruchashvili – Ambassador of Georgia to the United
• Irakli Kilauridze – Managing Director of Colliers International
• John Robinson – Managing Partner of Deloitte Georgia
• Bruno Balvanera – Director for the Caucasus, Moldova and
Belarus at the European Bank for Reconstruction and
• Nick Gvinadze – Managing Partner of Gvinadze & Partners and
co-Chair of the BGLA
• Andy Moody – Partner, Dispute Resolution at Baker McKenzie
• Roy Pearce – Partner, Corporate Finance at Baker McKenzie
• 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration
• 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Panel discussion and questions
• 7.30 p.m. Cocktails and canapés
Click here to RSVP.
Disclaimer – Baker & McKenzie International is a Swiss Verein with member.
For RVSP please contact to: Stefanie.Krause@Bakermckenzie.com
On February 16th EUGBC Projects Director, Giorgi Kacharava took part at the 2nd meeting of the EU-Georgia Civil Society Platform (CSP), held in Brussels. During the meeting were discussed implementation process of EU-Georgia Association Agreement, as well as issues related to equality of opportunity and treatment of men and women in labour market.