Steering Committee Meeting of the EBRD DCFTA Adaptation Programme
EUGBC Executive Director, Giorgi Kacharava took part at the Steering Committee Meeting of the EBRD DCFTA Adaptation Programme, funded by the EU under EU4BUSINESS initiative
The DCFTA Adaptation Programme (DAP) supports SME competitiveness in Georgia. Objectives of the DAP are.
• Strengthen SME competitiveness;
• Export facilitation;
• Adoption of news standards;
• Raise awareness of the DCFTA;
• Improve access to finances for SMEs;
• Increase the use and improve the quality of local business advisory services.