Doing Deals in Georgia: Opportunities and Challenges for International Investors
Baker McKenzie, BGLA and Gvinadze & Partners are pleased to invite you to this annual seminar, which this year will address the topic of ‘Doing Deals in Georgia: Opportunities and Challenges for International Investors’.
When: Monday 27 March 2017
Where: Baker McKenzie, 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA
Panellists will include:
• Tamar Beruchashvili – Ambassador of Georgia to the United
• Irakli Kilauridze – Managing Director of Colliers International
• John Robinson – Managing Partner of Deloitte Georgia
• Bruno Balvanera – Director for the Caucasus, Moldova and
Belarus at the European Bank for Reconstruction and
• Nick Gvinadze – Managing Partner of Gvinadze & Partners and
co-Chair of the BGLA
• Andy Moody – Partner, Dispute Resolution at Baker McKenzie
• Roy Pearce – Partner, Corporate Finance at Baker McKenzie
• 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Registration
• 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Panel discussion and questions
• 7.30 p.m. Cocktails and canapés
Click here to RSVP.
Disclaimer – Baker & McKenzie International is a Swiss Verein with member.