The Biltmore Tbilisi Hotel is ideally situated within the historic and cultural district of the capital city. The foundation of the hotel is historic landmark, the IMEL (Marx-Engels-Lenin) Institute, and the architecture of this luxury property is unlike anything else ever built in Tbilisi.
With its grand lobby showcasing polished marble floors, crystal chandeliers and enduring pillars, The Biltmore Tbilisi Hotel enchants guests from the moment they arrive. With its various services and impressive interior, the hotel is suitable for both business and leisure travelers.
Overlooking beautiful views over the city, the hotel provides 214 luxury rooms and suites. With seven dining outlets, Spa centre and outstanding meeting venues, the property is the best address for luxury lifestyles.
The purpose of the Finland-Georgia Business Association is to promote trade relations and investments, as well as, to contribute to the economic interactions between Finland and Georgia. Its members hold extensive knowledge of the operation and characteristics of the economic regions of Finland and Georgia.
Members of the association are companies, individuals and partner organizations. Through the networking from they are able to find a professional partner for the markets in both countries.
The Association equally welcomes both experienced businesses and start-up companies.
- New rules for Georgian pharmaceutical market;
- New regulation for the persons holding the status of a special enterprise;
- Agro Insurance Programme has been approved;
- Decree N163 of the government of Georgia on approval of state program on credit guarantee scheme;
- The National Bank of Georgia approved Cybersecurity Management Framework for commercial banks;
- The National Bank of Georgia approved the regulation on net stable funding ratio (NSFR);
- Tbilisi land use master plan has been approved;
- New regulations about alcoholic beverages.
- Georgia’s sovereign credit rating has been improved;
- Double taxation avoidance deal between Georgia and Saudi Arabia becomes effective.